Make An Appointment
We are open for scheduled appointments!
We have re-opened our online scheduling system. You can make an appointment by clicking the link below.
Book an Appointment Online Now
Need product but don’t want to come in? Email your orders with the brand, name of the product, and the size of the product, and we will call to set up a pick up time and process your payment over the phone. We will deliver right to your car! Please be patient, we may not get back to you right away
We are truly thankful for your support during these crazy times.
We are so excited to see all of you again!
What you can expect when you return to the salon
- Our salon is well stocked with disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleaning supplies.
- Per CDC guidelines mask are not mandated, but if you would like to wear one or request your stylist wear one great. Just let us know.
- We are practicing social distancing inside the salon.
- We have added barriers in between shampoo bowls.
- We will be following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, chairs, shampoo bowls, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Employees who show flu-like symptoms will be required to follow CDC guidelines.
- We will not be offering and coffee, tea, or water at this time.
- If you are sick or showing any symptoms of sickness, please call to reschedule your appointment. We will work with you to get you rescheduled when you are symptom free. Our 24 hour cancelation policy will be waved due to COVID exposure or sickness.
- Please do not bring extra guests with you.
Upon Arrival For Your Appointment
- We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
- Please remain in your car. When you receive your text check in message, please check in to let your stylist know you’re waiting outside. Your stylist will then call you when they are ready for you to come in.
- We are practicing social distancing in the salon.
- We will be asking for confirmation of the following prior to entering the building.
- You have not be diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past two weeks
- You have not shown symptoms of Covid-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past two weeks.
- You do not have a new cough, fever, chills, muscle aches, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
- If you begin to show symptoms of Covid-19 with in the next two weeks you will contact the salon or your stylist.
- You will follow all posted salon rules to keep yourself, your stylist, and those around you safe.
- We will ask that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering, your stylist will direct you to their chair afterwards
You may walk in for product purchase now that we are open to 100% capacity. If you would like to purchase products please allow your stylist or staff to retrieve it from our shelves.
Please be respectful and kind to your stylist and all staff. We have endured a lot of stress and hardships during these times. We ask for your patience, as we slowly work toward the new normal.
Finally, We welcome you all back with open arms (figuratively)
We love you but we can’t hug you.
We encourage you to book your next appointment before leaving, our schedules will be full. We do not have as much front desk staff support due to staff changes, so if you call please leave a message, if we do not answer the phone please leave a message or schedule online.