Make An Appointment
We are open for scheduled appointments!
We have re-opened our online scheduling system. You can make an appointment by clicking the link below.
Need product but don’t have an appointment? Email your orders with the brand, name of the product, and the size of the product, and we will call to set up a pick up time and process your payment over the phone. We will deliver right to your car!
We are truly thankful for your support during these crazy times.
We are so excited to see all of you again!
What you can expect when we all return to the salon
- Our salon is well stocked with disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleaning supplies.
- All employees will be wearing face masks and washing their hands prior to your service and as necessary, throughout their shift, per the CDC guidelines.
- We will be following a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations, high-touch surfaces, towels, capes and products are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Employees who show flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home until they are symptom free. We will also be taking our temperature before each shift and recording it.
- We will not be accepting any walk ins at this time.
- We will not be offering and coffee, tea, or water at this time.
- If you are sick or showing any symptoms of sickness, please call to reschedule your appointment. We will work with you to get you rescheduled when you are symptom free.
- Please do not bring extra guests with you.
Upon Arrival For Your Appointment
- We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
- Please remain in your car and call or text your stylist that you are here. Your stylist will let you know when they are ready for you.
- We ask before entering that you have on a face covering. Please know that your face covering may get wet or get color, hair, and/or product on it. You may want to bring another along. Your stylist may have a disposable mask for purchase.
- We will need to take your temperature and record it, this will be kept in a closed notebook behind the desk. If your temperature is 100.0 or higher, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- We will be asking for confirmation of the following prior to the start of your service
- You have not be diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past two weeks
- You have not shown symptoms of Covid-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past two weeks.
- You have not traveled outside your immediate daily routine for the past two weeks.
- You do not have a new cough, fever, chills, muscle aches, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
- If you begin to show symptoms of Covid-19 with in the next two weeks you will contact the salon or your stylist.
- You will follow all posted salon rules to keep yourself, your stylist, and those around you safe.
- We will ask that you wash your hands, your stylist will direct you to their chair afterwards
If you would like to purchase product/s please allow your stylist or staff to retrieve it from our shelves.
Please be respectful and kind to your stylist and all staff. We have endured a lot of stress and hardships during these times. We ask for your patience. We missed working behind the chair and can’t wait to service you.
Finally, We welcome you all back with open arms (figuratively)
We love you but we can’t hug you.
We encourage you to book your next appointment before leaving, our schedules will be full all Summer. We have turned our online booking off so we can have full control of our schedules and accommodate all of you the best way possible. Once we are caught up we will turn it back on.